We consider our uniform to be a badge of pride and in choosing to send your child to Boston Pioneers Academy, you are agreeing to abide by our uniform policy.
Our uniform includes:
- A grey jumper with the Academy Logo
- A white formal shirt (Not a polo shirt)
- Mid-grey trousers or a Pioneer Tartan Kilt
- A Pioneer Purple Blazer
- A Pioneer Grey and Purple Tie
- Formal, black school shoes (Not trainers)
During the warmer weather, pupils may wish to wear a lilac checked dress and or mid-grey school shorts.
For PE pupils need to bring:
- A plain black or navy tracksuit
- A Pioneers T-shirt with the Academy logo
- Trainers or plimsols
- Plain black or navy shorts
Please name all items of clothing, including PE kit in order to try and prevent loss or confusion.
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our Academy. The exceptions to this rule are religious items of jewellery; stud earrings in pierced ears (one stud per ear); and wrist watches (not smart watches). These items of jewellery must be removed for PE activities or parents must cover their children’s ears with plasters on the days they have PE.
Our school uniform is available to purchase from NATIONWIDE SCHOOL UNIFORMS, Vale Road, Spilsby
Tel: 01790 754522 www.nationwideuniforms.co.uk